1301 Charleston Regional Pkwy B, Charleston, SC 29492
Loading Cargo That Loads Your Cargo
Our client is the premiere manufacturer of airport ground support vehicles, selling them to
airport operators all over the world. Their range includes airport cargo loaders, the most
advanced in their industry.
To move those vehicles the manufacturer needs a partner who has the technical and practical
know-how to handle them and prepare them for export shipment.
As with all project cargo, poor export preparation could lead to cargo loss, insurance claim,
hazard to anyone coming into contact with the shipment, and loss of customer satisfaction due
to receipt of damaged cargo or delayed delivery due to repair/replacement. And when shipping
vehicles, timely document preparation adds an extra dimension in complexity.
Using it’s team of trained experts Dockside engineered a handling, stowage and lashing/securing arrangement to ensure proper receiving of the cargo loaders and lashing and blocking & bracing that meets IMO CSS Annex 13 regulations.
- Cargo loaders:
- up to 69,000 lbs in weight
- up $600,000 value per unit
- Overwide cargo (12’)
- Engineered solution developed by staff certified by the National Cargo Bureau in Securing Non-Standardized Cargo (in accordance with Annex 13 of the IMO Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Stowage and Securing)
- 100% on-time document submission
- 100% document accuracy
- 100% of shipments on-time
- Zero damage
Let's Work Together
Dockside: The Measurable Difference
1301-B Charleston Regional Parkway
Charleston, SC 29492