4756 U.S. Highway 78, Saint George, SC 29477
1 Immigration St, Charleston, SC 29403
449 E Orem Dr, Houston, TX 77075
About Dockside Logistics
From our headquarters in Charleston, SC, and Houston, TX, Dockside Logistics is committed to providing the measurable difference in 3PL, Warehousing & Distribution, Packaging & Preservation, Transportation, and Order Fulfillment.
At Dockside, we guarantee our clients a superior level of service. We’re focused on improving your customer’s position, and determined to boost your bottom line. At Dockside we create innovative solutions to meet the needs of the modern marketplace. In an environment that demands perfection in every level of the logistics equation, Dockside has consistently delivered exceptional, cost effective service, and forged lasting relationships with our customers.Dockside Logistics: The Measurable Difference in 3rd Party Logistics, Warehousing & Distribution, Packaging & Preservation, Transportation, and Order Fulfillment.
Sq ft of warehouse + packaging facilities
Years in business
It is the goal of Dockside Logistics to achieve total customer satisfaction through meeting our commitments, and being able to commit to, and execute, services and associated time frames that our competitors cannot, through a stronger commitment to customer service, innovation of our services and continuous acquisition & retention of intellectual capital through ongoing learning, training and hiring, and the active participation in new and challenging marketplaces. To fulfill our mission, our policy is to maintain a practical but comprehensive Quality System based on our stated commitment to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
Our quality policy embraces the following key principles:
• Quality processes, procedures and documentation are intentionally designed to target only those items of our operations and administration that produce a perceivable quality difference.
• Quality processes, procedures and documentation are intentionally aimed at being easy to adopt, implement and execute as a matter of routine.
• Quality processes, procedures and documentation are aimed at fostering more effective decision-making, and process/output improvement, above anything else.
• All staff are encouraged and empowered to participate in quality improvement activities through teamwork and focused task groups.
• Management has the responsibility for communicating both the policy, processes, procedures and documentation that support the policy, and ensuring employee understanding of those items, as well as the rationale behind them.
Let's Work Together
Dockside: The Measurable Difference
1 Immigration St
Charleston, SC 29403
912 Commerce Cir
4756 U.S. Highway 78
Saint George, SC 29477
7449 E Orem Dr
Houston, TX 77075