Mitigating Risk and Loss
Dockside’s Project Cargo Division specializes in the handling, loading & securing of high-value, large and heavy cargos.
Our professionally performed services will mitigate your cargo risk and prevent cargo damage & losses, ensuring your cargo arrives at its destination in the condition it was shipped, ready for installation on your project schedule.
For export cargo our experienced team will develop a packaging and lashing solution that meets IMO regulations and accounts for expected forces that your cargo will encounter in transit.
For import cargo we can transload your cargo to over-the-road transport vehicle, or store and load out / ship in accordance with your project schedule.
And for cargo that’s too big or heavy to move to our transload & storage facilities we offer on-terminal mobilization to perform our services at the port of entry/exit.
Dockside – mitigating your business risk and meeting your project schedules
- Marine surveying-certified staff
- Cargo loaded and secured to IMO Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Securing and Stowage Annex 13
- In-house heavy lifting equipment
- Large outside laydown areas
- Close proximity to port terminals
- Sufficient storage and staging space for long term project shipments
- On-port service available for cargo exceeding over-the-road legal weight and size limits