1301 Charleston Regional Pkwy B, Charleston, SC 29492
Dockside also performs drayage services to better coordinate the movement of your goods and reduce your costs.
With a fleet of our own vehicles, bolstered by relationships with partner trucking companies, Dockside offers the following drayage services:
- Local drayage
- Trucking of containerized imported cargo to our warehouse for unloading, storage, segregation, preparation and onward domestic transportation (including returning the empty container back to the port terminal).
- Trucking of empty containers from the port to our facility, and the return of them back to the port once the loading & securing of cargo has been completed.
- Over-the-road (OTR) drayage
- Trucking of loaded containers from Charleston port to a final inland destination, and the return of the empty container back to the port terminal.
- Trucking of empty containers to a (export) cargo point of origin, and delivery of the loaded container back to the port of exit.
As well as standard containers, drayage services are also performed for out-of-gauge, over-dimensional and overweight project cargo.
FTZ + Customs Bonding
The Measurable Difference
At Dockside, our mandate is to deliver custom solutions to your needs in Third-Party Logistics, Warehousing & Distribution, Packaging & Preservation, Transportation, and Order Fulfillment.
We offer performance-based solutions that result in measurable improvements. Your bespoke Dockside Logistics plan will positively impact supply-time, packaging quality, risk reduction, product availability, and ultimately your bottom line.
The key to our success is constant improvement. At Dockside, we consistently deliver fresh approaches, yielding quantifiable improvement to your business, and strengthening your relationships with your clients
We can't wait to show you the Measurable Difference. What can Dockside Logistics can do for you?
Let's Work Together
Dockside: The Measurable Difference
1301-B Charleston Regional Parkway
Charleston, SC 29492