Engineering and Consulting
Our engineering and consulting services make available to you our considerable intellectual capital and industry-leading technology.
Our qualified and experienced subject matter experts can help you design & prove your packaging and preservation, determine safe and regulation-compliant cargo stowage and securement, inspect your cargo both before loading/shipment or upon arrival/unloading, and help you capture the data that defines how best to minimize and mitigate your shipment and commercial risk.
Dockside……data-driven approaches to your logistics challenges.
- Packaging design & engineering (incl. FEA)
- Preservation engineering
- Logistics & Packaging business processes (SOP and Work Instructions)
- Lashing arrangement engineering
- Cargo surveys & reporting
- Transportation data capture and reporting
- Solidworks CAD & FEA by Mechanical Engineer
- Data-driven preservation specification
- Six Sigma Black Belt process engineering
- Staff trained (by marine surveyors) in IMO Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Stowage and Securing Annex 13
- Accurately document cargo condition prior to or after shipment at POE or POI
- Data loggers capturing acceleration in 3 axis (incidence and magnitude), humidity, light, temperature etc